Unlock based on IMEI is NEVERLOCK and final. These are not temporary solutions (software decoding, Gevey or R-Sim) and no matter of the iOS version installed in your phone (after decoding the phone will be updated to the latest version available). It decodes including new models, iPhone 6 Plus, 5, 5s, and 5c in some networks.
Before beginning unlock process should know some information
- Model, memory capacity
- Date of activation
- Country and the network in which it is locked
- Status: locked / unlocked
- Info blacklist iPhone
What to do after you receive the message that the iPhone is unlocked:
- ITunes must be installed on your computer (or to update to the latest version if it is already installed).
- Introduce to iPhone a unaccepted SIM card (sim from another network) that do not have the PIN code enabled. The SIM card is inserted into the phone without Gevey (if you using Gevey before … now you can throw it to trash).
- Connect cable to iPhone and wait for iTunes to detect it.
- After it was detected, disconnect the iPhone cable for about 10 seconds.
- Reconnect cable to iPhone and iTunes will show the message: Congratulations your iPhone has been unlocked !
If these steps are not enough you will need to either update your iPhone’s (and even you give a restore). Somehow or another, you will see the message from Apple that tells you that your phone has been successfully unlocked.
Most will get the unlocking message after the described procedure but, depending on the version of the iPhone software iOS or its contents (Jailbreak … etc) Update is needed or not and / or Restore in DFU Mode.