These past few years, Samsung Galaxy has been very kind to us power users. We have been able to modify most of our Galaxy series devices as much as we wanted, without silly things as locked bootloaders and such.
With the Galaxy S II, Samsung introduced a custom kernel flash counter and custom kernel warning triangle. This is where Triangle Away.apk came in – it reset the flash counter and removed the warning triangle.
On the Galaxy Note, Samsung tried hiding the data once more from us, so last version of the unlock software would not work.
On the Galaxy S IV (among other new devices), Samsung has gone a step further, and has introduced a background service that runs on your device and checks for things such as a modified /system, apps running with root access, etc.
For the moment, this service does not do anything malicious, but who knows what the future will bring? Tracking of IMEI’s that have ever ran root, disabling of services, etc? That is the future of course, we know that Apple do that with the iPhone and Google with their services!
Free Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy with this software, just enter your IMEI and wait for your PC to calculate your Network SIM Free Code.
Get Your Software for Free: to unlock your samsung phone
SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 and S4 UNLOCKER:
1) Download your FREE SOFTWARE FROM below.
2) Now open the Software you downloaded and connect your device with your computer.
3) Press Detect to find the version of your Device that its an S3 version or S4
4) While detecing do not disconnect your device as it will take several time to detect and then to process
5) Now Press UNLOCK and let it process
6) After unlock Restart your Samsung Device
Get Your Software for Free:
Unlocker can be found here: